BUSINESS TAX RETURNS | Price Starts at $500+

Let us prepare your new or existing business Federal, and State Tax returns accurately, timely and in a manner, that stays in compliance with tax laws to help avoid unnecessary penalties. We work with all types of entities, Sole-Proprietorship, LLC, Partnerships, S-Corp, and Corporate tax returns. We can also, help with extensions if you need extra time to file your returns, and preparation of Estimated Tax Calculations and Vouchers.

  • Prices vary depending on entity type, income, size of the business, and corresponding reporting requirements.
  • State filing requirements are an additional $125+ per state.
  • Extension is an additional $125+
  • Estimated Tax Payment Calculations/Recalculation are an additional $100
  • Issued K-1s are $75 per partner/member for passthrough entities.

INDIVIDUAL TAX RETURNS | Prices Vary by Complexity  

We hold expertise in providing Federal and State Tax Compliance services. Our experts are well versed in handling proficiently various taxation needs. We skillfully analyze your filing needs to ensure you are getting a tax return that is accurate and fair by taking advantage of existing tax regulations and new reforms. We can also, help with extensions if you need extra time to file your returns, and preparation of Estimated Tax Calculations and Vouchers.

We offer completely paperless solutions, work around your schedule or virtually if we cannot meet, and provide an exceptional service you can trust!

  • Single $200+
  • Head of Household $200+
  • Married Filing Joint $200+
  • Married Filing Separate $250+
  • Self employed additional $200 per business
    • With Sch C filing requirement, applies to Sole-Proprietorship's, and Single member LLC's (not treated as a S-Corp. or C-Corp.)
  • Own Rental properties additional $75 per rental 
  • Receive a K-1 from a Partnership or S-Corporation additional $75 per K-1
  • Stocks or other Investment forms range from $25-$100 depending on type of investment and the complexity of required forms.
  • For international tax credits, income exclusions, and FBAR filing inquire for prices.
  • State filing requirements are an additional $75+ per state.
  • Zero Due Extensions are an additional $75
  • Extensions with Payment Voucher and Calc. $125
  • Estimated Tax Payment Calculations/Recalculation are an additional $100
  • Other Required Forms *Price Varies.

Department of Revenue-WA Excise Tax Combined Returns | $105/filing

Excise -- Whether you had no earning or had abundance of earnings, the State of Washington requires business to report their activities to the Department of Revenue. Stay up to date with your reporting requirements.

Sales -- If you sell tangible property you must charge Sales Tax from your customers, and then report that to Washington State department of Revenue. However, there are some services that must also charge Sales Tax such as installation, repair, cleaning, altering, improving, construction, and decorating. Other services include improving real or personal property, amusement and recreational activities, lawn maintenance, and physical fitness activities. Further, sales of digital products to consumers are retail sales. The seller is liable to the Department of Revenue for sales tax, whether or not it is collected. So, do contact us if you are not sure if you should be charging Sales Tax for the sale of your product or the services you offer.

Usage -- Use tax is paid by the consumer when the retail sales tax was not collected by the seller/service provider to your business. Businesses that make a purchase for resale must provide a re-seller permit to the seller. If not, the seller must charge the buyer retail sales tax on the total purchase. Businesses also pay the retail sales tax on purchases of items for their own use (such as supplies or equipment) that will not be resold in the regular course of business.

Issuance of 1099MISC or 1099NEC | $25/ea

As a general rule, you must issue a Form 1099-MISC to each person to whom you have paid at least $600 in rents, services (including parts and materials), prizes and awards, or other income payments.

Submission of Form 1096 | $25/ea

Annual Summary and Transmittal of U.S. Information Returns. Used to transmit paper Forms 1097, 1098, 1099, 3921, 3922, 5498, and W-2G to the Internal Revenue Service.


We offer advance planning to minimize future taxes, advice on tax effects of proposed transactions. Tax reform has drastically altered tax compliance rules and regulations and the approach to tax planning. For this and other reasons, it is important that you stay actively involved in your tax planning.


When ever you encounter issues that you're are not quite sure how to approach or treat in your business activities, conducting tax research before the activities go in affect could save you lots of time, money, and headache at year end. For example, the most up-to-date sales tax rates. Expert analysis on a variety of international topics, how to treat outsourced contractors to other countries, or the tools for effective tax planning, we can make sure all your bases are covered. 



*Our fees are based upon the complexity of the work to be performed and our professional time needed to complete the work per required forms or schedules for your compliance requirements. Additionally, this fee is dependent on the timely delivery, availability, quality, and completeness of the information you provide us.
*Note that the prices are for our services only, and if any application fees, taxes, or penalties are due to the governing entities you will be notified and responsible for those charges seperately.
*Also, if required to come out to clients’ office a standard mileage rate will be charged for the miles
*Prices may change without notice.

Need a quote? Call Today!